AmideX™ Nylon 6-66 Copolymer
AmideX™ Nylon 6-66 copolymer has been formulated for superior printability and high-performance. Nylon is the industry standard go-to engineering-grade of thermoplastic across the globe thanks to its excellent mechanical, thermal, and chemical resistance properties.
FabMachines™ G3-Pro 3D Printer
Print industrial-grade parts using Nylon 6-66 and more with the new FabMachines™ G3-Pro High-Temp 3D Printer.
- Excellent printability
- High strength with 60 MPa / 8700 PSI Tensile Strength
- Improved chemical resistance compared to other traditional 3D printing filaments
- Abrasion and wear resistant
- Good thermal properties with a Tg of 85°C and Tm of 200°C
- Extruder: 255-275°C
- Bed Temp: 60-70°C
- Bed Prep: Magigoo Bed Prep and 3DXTECH Polyimide Tape gives us the best results
- Heated Chamber: Not required, but a 30-80°C chamber does improve layer bonding and finished part mechanical properties
- Supports: AquaTek™ water soluble X1 USM Universal Support Material is designed to work with complex models
- Drying Instructions: 90°C for 4 hours.