3DXSTAT™ ESD PLA
3DXSTAT™ ESD PLA is an advanced ESD-Safe compound designed for use in critical applications which require electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection. Made using cutting-edge multi-wall carbon nanotube technology, state of the art compounding technology, and precision extrusion processes. Target surface resistance: 10^7 to 10^9 Ohm.
FabMachines™ G3-Pro 3D Printer
Print industrial-grade parts using ESD-safe filament and more with the new FabMachines™ G3-Pro High-Temp 3D Printer.
- Ideal for printing without a heated bed, no enclosure required
- Low shrinkage, warping, and easy printability, PLA prints on practically all desktop 3D printers
- Very low odor, perfect for printing in home or office environments
- Gorgeous surface quality to make printed parts look beautiful
- Made from plants makes PLA a renewable biopolymer
- Consistent surface resistivity
- Improved retention of impact & elongation
- Low particulate contamination
- Minimal contribution to outgassing and ionic contamination
- Semi-con: HDD Components, Wafer Handling, Jigs, Casings, & Connectors
- Industrial: Conveying, Metering, and Sensing Applications
- 10^7 to 10^9 ohm surface resistivity on 3DP sample using concentric ring test method.
- Note: Internal studies have indicated that increased extruder temperatures can achieve higher levels of conductivity. Likewise, lower extruder temperatures have resulted in lower levels of conductivity. Each printer is set-up differently as well as varied part geometry. Therefore, expect some trial time to understand how ESD PLA filament works in your specific printer / application.
- Extruder: 210-240°C
- Bed Temp: 23-60°C
- Bed Prep: Magigoo Bed Prep and 3DXTECH Polyimide Tape gives us the best results
- Heated Chamber: Not required
- Other: Increasing your extrusion multiplier up to 1.15 or even 1.2 and varying your fan speed between 50-100% may be necessary.
- Supports: Water soluble AquaTek X1 USM works ideal for complex parts.
- Drying Instructions: 65°C for 4 hours.